Reporting to the President, VP oversees team of 10 direct reports in Property, Building and Facilities Services Management
Responsible for the overall budget, management and performance of all real estate holdings(i.e. Commercial, Industrial, Warehouse, Governmental), and personal property. Manages all properties for the organization and activities concerned with maintenance of the organization’s facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university with a major in Business Administration or related field required.
- ideally a CPM (Certified Property Manager); FMA and/or CCIM a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of experience at the Corporate Level in Real Estate Management
- Must have combination of Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Management; Corporate background with strong knowledge of Property Management and understanding of CAM
- Prefer direct experience in asset and property management of larger portfolios of mixed commercial/industrial properties
- Strong ability to communicate and to make presentations to Executive Team
- Proven experience in managing and developing budgets
Send a MS Word resume to Executive Director for confidential consideration to our immediate need.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.